I’ll be attending my sixth MarketingSherpa Email Summit in January. This will be their sixth annual summit.
Yes that means I have been to every single one, and it is indeed that good…errrrr I mean great!
Here are some highlights:
* New Location – Caesar’s Palace Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas vs Past Location of Miami. I do love Miami and will miss hanging with my bud, Brian McElroy, but Vegas is driving distance from Los Angeles and is home to Craftsteak, my favorite place to eat of all time.
* Peer-to-Peer Learning – There will be no vendor sales pitches from the stage, just successful marketers sharing proven results. I love this fact.
* Latest Trends – Learn the latest in social media, mobile and application marketing. I always want to know what is working NOW and not yesterday or even last year.
* New Techniques – Develop new techniques to grow your list, increase ROI, improve deliverability, generate winning test ideas, cut costs and more. I always take a ton of notes and learn a lot.
* Different Needs – Dual B2B and B2C learning tracks offered to meet your specific needs. I typically don’t go to the B2B sessions, but some are actually really applicable to B2C so it all depends on the content.
* Tons of Content – 5 General Sessions and more than 20 Breakout Sessions, featuring Sherpa’s renowned research, training, interactive panels and case studies. You will be amazed at the amount of information shared.
There are going to be hundreds of attendees from around the world coming to the summit to network and hear from peers who have found success through creativity, personalization, segmentation, social media integration, testing and proper list management.
Here are just five reasons among the many that you should attend the MarketingSherpa Email Summit:
1. Focus on the Evolution of Email Marketing
The MarketingSherpa Email Summit continues to adapt to the ever-changing email marketing landscape. Social media integration, mobile, list growth strategies, winning test ideas and leveraging technology for results are just a few of the topics to be covered during three days of information-packed sessions. I love finding out all the latest and greatest ways to interact with prospects and customers.
2. More than 20 All-New Case Studies
Every Sherpa case study is chosen because of its results and superior ROI. You can bookmark these tactics without worrying about whether or not they’ll work – they’re already proven. You’ll definitely get some great ideas to test.
3. Dual B2B and Consumer Learning Tracks
Back by popular demand, choose from B2B or B2C sessions crafted specifically for marketers in each discipline. I go typically to 90% B2C sessions.
4. Relevant, Interactive Training
Receive top-tier training to optimize your entire email program. Find out how to identify holes in your program that could be leaking revenue. Then fix the leaks and reap the rewards of higher ROI. You will learn so much its sick!
5. Exclusive $600 Discount <-- Ends Soon
So go read more about the MarketingSherpa Email Summit 2011 and join me in Vegas. You won’t regret it.